Here a less than five ingredient cookie recipe that is great for your sweet tooth for a snack. 4 ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Cookies. Simple easy recipe to make. I made this last week twice because it is so good.
1 3/4 Cup Rolled or Quick Oats
1/2 Cup Agave Syrup
1/2 Smooth Almond Butter
1) Measure 1 3/4 cup of oats, and put in a bowl.
2) In another bowl add agave syrup, and almond butter, and microwave until melted together. I recommend microwaving for 3-4 mins, and then stirring them together.
3) Add the mixture to the oats, and mix.
4) Make round cookies, and place on a wax paper covered pan.
5) Add chocolate chips, and refrigerate for 30 min.
6) Great with a coke. Share your coke moments on the
Last week, I tried out an easy five ingredient chicken or steak fajitas. They came out very good. This is an excellent meal when you are short of time because this is a simple recipe for dinner. Plus these are healthy chicken Fajitas, and Steak Fajitas.
Chicken Breast or Sirloin Steak – cut in to pieces.
Tomatos – Cut in to pieces
1) Fry chicken or beef until fully cooked.
2) add BBQ sauce, and cook for a few minutes
3) Put on a tortilla, the fried beef or chicken, add tomato, and cheese.
4) Fold up tortilla with everything inside, and wrap. Then fry in a frying pan till tortilla is slightly crisp.